Call for Abstracts
To complete your mission you must first submit an abstract for an oral of poster presentation. The deadline for this first mission task is the 30th June 2011.
There are 5 mission streams and your abstract must address the following criteria to be successful:
- Mission 1: Evidence synthesis science
- Mission 2: Evidence utilisation science
- Mission 3: Evidence transfer science
- Mission 4: Translational research science
- Mission 5: Practice improvement science
Agents are invited to submit from all the health disciplines (nursing, midwifery, medicine, physiotherapy, podiatry, dentistry, speech pathology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic imaging, mental health and more).
Please submit your abstracts (500 words or less) by ONE of the following methods.
- Attach your abstract to the form
- Email Abstract and Submission form to to email@example.com
- Or post Abstract to:
Dr Zoe Jordan
2011 JBI International Convention
The Joanna Briggs Institute
The University of Adelaide
South Australia 5005
Should your abstract be accepted, you will become part of the special JBI Impossible Missions Force. If you are selected, you will be notified and given further instructions regarding your first covert mission.